Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hello mates!

Hello everybody,

This is my 1st blogging experience, and similarly to many aspects of my life, I have shown up late to this realm as well. This is supposed to be an introductory blog, or a little look-in as to who I am.

In that case, I am a 5th year senior at SJSU, this is one of my last classes I need before I am a graduate of this somewhat fine institution. I am a RTVF major with a COMM minor, I know, scintillating stuff. I was born and raised in San Francisco and I honestly believe growing up in the heart of one of the greatest cities on earth provided with me more insight, knowledge, and overall understanding of a variety of cultures and ethnic groups. And with that encompassing knowledge, I can adapt to different situations and exchange information more fluidly with more people.

That's all for now folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment